Part of -DASA- Drum & Space Agency, the
Orwellian Forum for Unapproved Knowledge
Patience Earthlings, content heavy.
Edited by Joe White ArtAlienTV
ET Visitors 15
I want you to go back in time to when you were just a kid playing on the beach, when you used to go down to the shore line and look in the rock pools for crabs and shellfish.
You would lift a rock and find any manner of small creatures hiding out of sight and sometimes nothing but a small shrimp, almost invisible to the naked eye.
Well that’s kind of like Gale Crater on Mars except for one huge difference – you don’t have to look under any rocks, they are all over the surface, many of them look like rocks – many of the rocks are actually fossils of large creatures with crabs in-between them.
On top of that you have junk (crash debris) liberally scattered amongst the fossils and mummified animals that are often in layers on the surface that are well exposed to the Curiosity Rovers cameras.
You just have to look long and hard at the NASA images and you will find an astonishing array of life forms that once swam, crawled and flew over the surface of Gale Crater and the rest of Mars.
Some of them are still crawling!
Prast life on Mars – Alien Bone Yard
How to compensate for image censorship by NASA when looking for past life on Mars.
Mars has almost 1% oxygen in its atmosphere and temperatures that vary wildly according to who you
believe. The simple fact is that you don't need oxygen to support life.
What you have to remember is that NASA is a military organization that has been covering up the existence
of intelligent structures on both Mars and the Moon for over 50 years now. So take what they say with a generous pinch of salt.
You can also ignore most of the crap you were taught at school about such places. That information was very out of date.
It’s clear when you look at the Curiosity Rover images that they are using post image processing like pink/red monochrome filter to hide the real colour of the surface details.
They are also in most cases only releasing low res images of around 1344 x1200 pixels. This is certainly the case with the Mastcam photos on the whole.
That’s equivalent to a 1.4 mega pixel camera, which is absolutely ridiculous and is way less than most people’s mobile phone cameras.
I would imagine in reality that the Mastcam is at least 10 megapixels and probably nearer 20.
So as usual you have to try and overcome these deliberate attempts to censor the information from Mars.
First you need to download the images in the highest res possible.
Then you need to use a photo or paint program that will let you enhance the images. Paint shop Pro, Photoshop or other.
1. Zoom in and crop any images of rocks that are over 60 pixels wide. (any smaller won’t show any detail)
2. Crop the image but don't get too close as you will overzoom and loose focus. Give it space.
2. Enlarge to between 3 - 4 times the size of the clip but no higher as the image will become too pixelated.
You will need to increase the resolution. I usually set it to 2000 ppi. (pixels per inch)
3. Save the image, keeping the original NASA name of the source photo, adding a name like - rock 1 – untreated - as I have done.
4. Save as a TIFF or BMP This will make sure that you don’t degrade the images as you go along.
5. After saving the untreated clip you can now enhance the image.
The first step I usually take is -
6. Gaussian blur - Radius of 1 to 1.6 - more or less if needed. This removes the compression lines and pixelation.
7. White balance - Colour temterature to near daylight setting. This removes the orange filter.
8. Add contrast and brightness - then sharpen a little. Over sharpening will cause image breakup.
9. You may want to play around with the Highlight/Midtone/Shadow - if the object is in the shade.
10. Each time you get to an edit - save it under a different name like – treated - e1 then - e2, e3 and so on.
11. Keep the original NASA code title in the name so other people know it’s from a NASA source and not a fake.
13. Take image clips of even the most boring and mundane rocks that seem to have eye sockets as some of them are not actually rocks. Start with the larger ones and work your way down. Use te gigapan to get a sense of scale. http://www.gigapan.com/
14. You should definitely not alter the images using airbrushes or such like. This is fraudulent and could get you in real trouble. If you are going to display them on a website then they should say whether they have been enhanced in any way at all.
15. It’s not until you enlarge and enhance these images a little that you realize that you are looking at fossilized skulls, bones, mummified animal corpses, ship wreckage, unexploded munitions, flood junk/flotsam and jetsam, living crabs, lobsters, plants like moss and liken, worms, snakes, dinosaur skeletons, humanoid and animal skulls , aircraft parts, statue fragments and even stone –age tools and weapons.
DO YOUR RESEARCH –
16. Watch as many documentaries’ about geology, wildlife, dinosaurs, disaster areas and archaeology as you can. You will need a wide perspective for this kind of in depth photo reconnaissance.
17. Take your time and be methodical.
IMPORATANT – make sure you save the image links for the relevant NASA page and the image download addresses so you can backtrack if needed.
18. If you’re going to prove of life on Mars then make sure you can replicate your findings to any so called experts.
Start here and go to the Mastcam - raw images on this link >>>>>> http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/
19. Remember - crabs like to disguise themselves as rocks and to an untrained eye, skulls look like rocks also. Brush up on your skull, bone and crustacean recognition skills. Oh and aircraft, ship and missile debris recon also.
There seems to be mummified animal corpses and body parts in varying degrees of preservation just lying on the surface of Gale crater. It was once a thriving lake by the looks of it. According to NASA’s recent news bulletin there may have one been shrimp living there. Well no shit Sherlock!!!
All you have to do is look at these images to find proof of life on Mars – either past or present. These crabs and other Decapods seem to be feeding on washed up mummified animal remains around the lower parts of Gale crater.
Perhaps there was a tsunami there at some time in the last 10,000 years that washed all this material into the crater before the water evaporated or froze leaving the planet a dry and difficult environment for any but the hardiest of primitive life forms like crayfish and other decapods survive.
There also seems to be quite a lot of organic life on the ground such as liken.
It won’t show on most images. It’s is too fine to show in the crappy low res Rover photos. If they did pick up this stuff they wouldn’t show us anyway. They keep the better images from the public but not all of them.
Crab and lobster type creatures seem to be in almost every image and are probably living creatures, not dead like nearly everything else on the surface, although many of them are probably lifeless exoskeletons that were shed during the crabs growing process.
There is also what seems to be snake like creatures in many images but these may be vines of some sort that crawl along the surface. A lot of these are actually tentacles of desiccated marine life such as squid and octopuses.
The crabs seem to take a keen interest in the Mars Curiosity Rover and seem to be looking right at you a lot of the time. It’s really quite unnerving at first but you will learn to like the little buggers.
Maybe they think the Rover is one of them. It looks a like a giant crab the size of a small car.
It’s highly likely that Martian evolution would have taken a similar track to ours at least in some cases, besides you can only compare to what you know of on Earth.
Just get the data. Someone else may see something that you missed so don’t try to identify everything you see, just record it and save it somewhere safe.
It might just make you famous one day.
Don’t be surprised about the blue and green colours in the images either. This is what they are trying to hide as it is proof of organic life.
All you are doing is re-enhancing the de-enhanced images from NASA who have hidden the true colour from us all in most images.
Many of the Mars images have been post processed. They weren’t taken in monochrome it seems.
They were probably converted to partial monochrome by removing colour during the compression process before they were put on the NASA website.
This is why blue and green colours can still be seen in many of them if you look close enough. There was too much colour in some of these photos for them to hide without making the images greyscale.
Beware - some of these creatures are really ugly and might give you nightmares.
There are only a few of us doing this kind of recon on Mars but this is the start of something big – really big - so hang in there.
Also it crossed my mind that I am not qualified to recognise most of what I am seeing here. I am not even qualified to be commenting on these finds but then again who is?
How do you get job experience for a job that does not exist?
Life and evidence of it on Mars is not supposed to exist so how can anyone be qualified?
I have worked with many NASA radar images back in the 1990's to create accurate maps of parts of Africa whilst working for famous zoologist Dr Ian Redmond - and I am a fully trained Artist and illustrator, well versed in archaeological illustration.
I have also painted and drawn many animals and birds in my time and have been a portrait painter and wildlife illustrator since about 1982.
I am also a keen military historian and crypto zoologist owning a large library and animal skull collection.
I have read numerous books on pyramids, Atlantis, astrogenetics, warfare history, ancient art and architecture of the Egyptians, Romans, Carthaginians and the Americas to name but a few.
My Mother is one of the worlds leading experts on parrots and is also an Artist and Illustrator and former history teacher.
My brother Thomas is an extraordinary boat builder and herpetologist and has just built a Viking long boat to be launched shortly.
My other brother Daniel is a very knowledgeable in ichthyology, ornithology, dendrology and is a keen boatman and fisherman.
So it seems I have a wealth of knowledge to call on if need be.
Writen by Joe White ArtALienTV - 2013